The TPG2 is 30% smaller than the original TPG and is a 9V battery operated test pattern generator for Standard & Medium Resolution arcade game monitors (15/24khz). 9 volt battery not included. Video cables can be purchased separately on our site or you can make your own from our connectors. These are a must have for anyone doing monitor work whether your just a hobbyist or a repair shop.
- Over a dozen patterns. Crosshatch, RGB Gradients, Color Bars, Solid Colors, Checkerboard, and other patterns.
- 5 “Burn-in” Animations. Looping sequences for verifying operation over an extended time.
- On-screen Menu with battery level indicator.
- Simple single-button operation
- Enable/Disable patterns & animations via built-in menu.
- Multiple Sync Outputs (HV +/-, composite +/-).
- R,G,B Cutoff
- Inverted Mode for Sanyo/Sharp Nintendo monitors.
- Sleep function to conserve battery life.
- Power LED to show whether the unit is on or off.
Download User Manual: TPG2 Manual