Last Updated: 12/12/2019
For information about the choices we offer in connection with our information practices, please see “Your Choices” below.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, update your profile, post a review, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form or survey, participate in a contest or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, password, email address, social media user names and handles, postal address, phone number, gender, interests, preferences and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you use our Services, we automatically collect certain information, including:
- Transaction Information: We collect information in connection with each transaction you engage in via the Services, including product details, purchase price, and other transaction details.
- Log Information: We collect log information in connection with your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information We collect information about the mobile device you use including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Location Information: We may collect precise location of your mobile device in accordance with the permission process established by your mobile device operating system. We may also collect the approximate location of your device based the device’s IP address.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information from the computer or device you use to access our Services, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. We do not alter or change your experience, or otherwise respond to, “DNT” or “do not track” signals.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources. For example, we may collect information about you from other sites that sell our products, from other users, such as individuals who send you a gift through our Services, and from social networks in accordance with their authorization procedures.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events and other news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Arcade Parts and Repair and others;
- Personalize our Services, including by providing advertisements, content or features we think will be of interest to you;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we collect about you; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information is collected.
Sharing of Information
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Arcade Parts and Repair or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Arcade Parts and Repair assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
We use reasonable security measures designed to protect information about you from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
We may also work with other websites or platforms (such as Facebook) to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign. Please refer to the settings of those other websites or platforms for information about any choices they offer in connection with the delivery of interest-based ads.
Transfer of Information to the U.S. and Other Countries
Arcade Parts and Repair is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to the U.S. and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
You may update the online account information you provide to us by logging into your online account.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from one of our Services by following the instructions in those emails or by changing the preferences through your online account with each Service. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.