How Do I Return or Exchange an Order?
New, unused, uninstalled products can be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund to your original method of payment. If the original method of payment is unavailable, we will issue your refund in the form of store credit. Used products may not be returned.
- New, unused, uninstalled products must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
- Defective products or products damaged in shipping require notification within 48 hours of delivery in order to qualify for a replacement so that Arcade Parts and Repair may file a valid insurance claim.
Please take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay return shipping costs and any costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
If you feel that your product is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us.
Orders older than 30 days: Please contact us. To ensure you have a valid warranty issue and to help get it resolved as quickly as possible please make sure your communication and item falls within the following guidelines.
- Item displays a manufacturer defect. Therefore it is not damaged as a result of natural wear and tear or accidents resulting in broken products.
- Please provide as much detail as possible in your email. Include the order number, purchase date, product brand, and a brief description of the issue. Most importantly please attach photos of the item including the defective area. Requests must have pictures included in order to be processed.
- Keep in mind some vendors will require you to deal with them directly on your claim
Orders under 30 days: Contact us
Exchanges & Return Numbers (RMAs)
Sometimes you need to exchange a product for something else—it happens. Exchanges on Arcade Parts and Repair only require a few minutes and an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. You can request an RMA by contacting us.
The fastest way to exchange a product is to return your original purchase and place a new order at the same time. Immediately placing a new order ensures that you’ll get the new product quickly and that it won’t go out of stock while you wait for an exchange. Just make an RMA, place a new order, and return your original item. You’ll receive a full refund (minus the cost of shipping) for items returned in new, unused condition. Refunds and credits are issued as soon as your return is received by our Returns Department.
Contact our Customer Services Department if you’d prefer to make an exchange without setting up a new order.
- Create an RMA by contacting us.
- Include your original order receipt. This receipt also serves as paperwork necessary for your return. Include the RMA and drop this receipt in your return package.
- Write the RMA on the outside of your package.
- Ship your return to this address:
Arcade Parts and Repair, Inc. Returns Department
PO Box 455
Missoula, MT 59806
United States of America
It takes 3–5 business days to process a return after it arrives at our distribution center. You’ll receive an email confirmation when your order is refunded.