KB2147 Samsung DEFLECTION PROCESSOR FOR MULTI-SYNC MONITORS and is a monolithic integrated circuit assembled in a 42 pins shrunk dual in line plastic package DIP-42 Package. The goal of this IC is to control all the functions related to the horizontal and vertical deflection in multimodes or multisync monitors. This is used in many arcade monitor applications such as Wells Gardner D9200 at IC403 and other locations on monitors.
• Positive or Negative sync polarities
• Auto-sync horizontal processing
• H-PLL lock/unlock identification
• Auto-sync Vertical processing
• East/West signal processing block
• B+ controller
• Safety blanking output
There are no reviews yet.